Is declines a Scrabble word?
Yes, declines is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Declines is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word declines.
- Grow worse
- Refuse to accept
- Show unwillingness towards
- Grow smaller
- Go down
- Go down in value
- Inflect for number, gender, case, etc., "in many languages, speakers decline nouns, pronouns, and adjectives"
- Change toward something smaller or lower
- A condition inferior to an earlier condition; a gradual falling off from a better state
- A gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- A downward slope or bend
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in declines?
2 Anagrams of Declines
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to declines:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'declines'.