Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Scene
The definition of scene, the meaning of the word Scene:
Is scene a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The place where some action occurs
- n. - An incident (real or imaginary)
- n. - The visual percept of a region
- n. - A consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
- n. - A situation treated as an observable object
- n. - A subdivision of an act of a play
- n. - A display of bad temper
- n. - Graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- n. - The context and environment in which something is set
- n. - The painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
Scene is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in scene: C E E N S
1 Anagram of Scene
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scene:
14 words found using the letters in "Scene"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words