Is scene a Scrabble word?
Yes, scene is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Scene is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word scene.
- The place where some action occurs
- An incident (real or imaginary)
- The visual percept of a region
- A consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
- A situation treated as an observable object
- A subdivision of an act of a play
- A display of bad temper
- Graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- The context and environment in which something is set
- The painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in scene?
1 Anagram of Scene
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scene:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'scene'.