Is lags a Scrabble word?
Yes, lags is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Lags is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word lags.
- Hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
- Lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- Throw or pitch at a mark, as with coins
- Cover with lagging to prevent heat loss
- The act of slowing down or falling behind
- The time between one event, process, or period and another
- One of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lags?
2 Anagrams of Lags
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lags:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lags'.