Is nail a Scrabble word?
Yes, nail is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Nail is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word nail
The meaning of nail
10 definitions of the word nail.
- Attach something somewhere by means of nails
- Take into custody
- Hit hard
- Succeed in obtaining a position
- Succeed at easily
- Locate exactly
- Complete a pass
- Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits
- A thin pointed piece of metal that is hammered into materials as a fastener
- A former unit of length for cloth equal to 1/16 of a yard
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in nail?
2 Anagrams of Nail
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nail:
Unscramble the letters in nail
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'nail'.