Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Nail
The definition of nail, the meaning of the word Nail:
Is nail a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits
- n. - A thin pointed piece of metal that is hammered into materials as a fastener
- n. - A former unit of length for cloth equal to 1/16 of a yard
- v. - Attach something somewhere by means of nails
- v. - Take into custody
- v. - Hit hard
- v. - Succeed in obtaining a position
- v. - Succeed at easily
- v. - Locate exactly
- v. - Complete a pass
Nail is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in nail: A I L N
2 Anagrams of Nail
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nail:
14 words found using the letters in "Nail"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words