Is hangs a Scrabble word?
Yes, hangs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Hangs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word hangs.
- Be suspended or hanging
- Cause to be hanging or suspended
- Kill by hanging
- Let drop or droop
- Fall or flow in a certain way
- Be menacing, burdensome, or oppressive
- Give heed (to)
- Be suspended or poised
- Hold on tightly or tenaciously
- Be exhibited
- Prevent from reaching a verdict, of a jury
- Decorate or furnish with something suspended
- Be placed in position as by a hinge
- Place in position as by a hinge so as to allow free movement in one direction
- Suspend (meat) in order to get a gamey taste
- A special way of doing something
- The way a garment hangs
- A gymnastic exercise performed on the rings or horizontal bar or parallel bars when the gymnast's weight is supported by the arms
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hangs?
2 Anagrams of Hangs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hangs:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hangs'.