Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tells
The definition of tells, the meaning of the word Tells:
Is tells a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer; according to legend an Austrian governor compelled him to shoot an apple from his son's head with his crossbow (which he did successfully without mishap)
- v. - Express in words
- v. - Let something be known
- v. - Narrate or give a detailed account of
- v. - Give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- v. - Discern or comprehend
- v. - Inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- v. - Give evidence
- v. - Mark as different
Tells is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tells: E L L S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tells:
16 words found using the letters in "Tells"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words