Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Robed
The definition of robed, the meaning of the word Robed:
Is robed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
- v. - Cover as if with clothing
- v. - Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner
- v. - Rip off; ask an unreasonable price
- adj. - Dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination
Robed is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in robed: B D E O R
2 Anagrams of Robed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to robed:
35 words found using the letters in "Robed"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words