Is drape a Scrabble word?
Yes, drape is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Drape is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word drape
The meaning of drape
7 definitions of the word drape.
- Arrange in a particular way
- Place casually
- Cover as if with clothing
- Cover or dress loosely with cloth
- Hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- The manner in which fabric hangs or falls
- A sterile covering arranged over a patient's body during a medical examination or during surgery in order to reduce the possibility of contamination
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in drape?
3 Anagrams of Drape
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drape:
Unscramble the letters in drape
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'drape'.
- A: parade
- G: parged
- H: harped
- K: parked
- W: warped