Is rode a Scrabble word?
Yes, rode is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Rode is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word rode.
- Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- Be carried or travel on or in a vehicle
- Continue undisturbed and without interference
- Move like a floating object
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- Be sustained or supported or borne
- Have certain properties when driven
- Be contingent on
- Lie moored or anchored
- Sit on and control a vehicle
- Climb up on the body
- Ride over, along, or through
- Keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot
- Copulate with
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rode?
3 Anagrams of Rode
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rode:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rode'.