Is bore a Scrabble word?
Yes, bore is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Bore is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
19 definitions of the word bore.
- Cause to be bored
- Make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- Cause to be born
- Put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- Move while holding up or supporting
- Bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- Contain or hold; have within
- Bring in
- Have on one's person
- Behave in a certain manner
- Have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices
- Support or hold in a certain manner
- Be pregnant with
- A person who evokes boredom
- A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- Diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- A hole or passage made by a drill; usually made for exploratory purposes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bore?
1 Anagram of Bore
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bore:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bore'.