Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Rinses
The definition of rinses, the meaning of the word Rinses:
Is rinses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A liquid preparation used on wet hair to give it a tint
- n. - The removal of soap with clean water in the final stage of washing
- n. - The act of giving a light tint to the hair
- n. - Washing lightly without soap
- v. - Wash off soap or remaining dirt
- v. - Clean with some chemical process
- v. - Rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash
Rinses is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in rinses: E I N R S S
3 Anagrams of Rinses
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rinses:
50 words found using the letters in "Rinses"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words