Is ridden a Scrabble word?
Yes, ridden is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Ridden is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word ridden
The meaning of ridden
14 definitions of the word ridden.
- Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- Be carried or travel on or in a vehicle
- Continue undisturbed and without interference
- Move like a floating object
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- Be sustained or supported or borne
- Have certain properties when driven
- Be contingent on
- Lie moored or anchored
- Sit on and control a vehicle
- Climb up on the body
- Ride over, along, or through
- Keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot
- Copulate with
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ridden?
6 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Ridden
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ridden:
Unscramble the letters in ridden
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ridden'.