Is resist a Scrabble word?
Yes, resist is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Resist is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word resist.
- Elude, especially in a baffling way
- Stand up or offer resistance to somebody or something
- Express opposition through action or words
- Withstand the force of something
- Resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- Refuse to comply
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in resist?
2 Anagrams of Resist
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to resist:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'resist'.
- A: satires
- E: resites
- G: tigress
- K: strikes
- U: suiters
- T: sitters