Is stirs a Scrabble word?
Yes, stirs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Stirs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word stirs.
- Move an implement through
- Move very slightly
- Stir feelings in
- Stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- Affect emotionally
- Summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- To begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- Mix or add by stirring
- A prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- Emotional agitation and excitement
- A rapid active commotion
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stirs?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stirs:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stirs'.