Is entry a Scrabble word?
Yes, entry is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Entry is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word entry.
- An item inserted in a written record
- The act of beginning something new
- A written record of a commercial transaction
- Something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition)
- Something that provides access (to get in or get out)
- The act of entering
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in entry?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to entry:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'entry'.