Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Fringe
The definition of fringe, the meaning of the word Fringe:
Is fringe a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The outside boundary or surface of something
- n. - A part of the city far removed from the center
- n. - One of the light or dark bands produced by the interference and diffraction of light
- n. - A social group holding marginal or extreme views
- n. - A border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
- n. - An ornamental border consisting of short lengths of hanging threads or tassels
- v. - Adorn with a fringe
- v. - Decorate with or as if with a surrounding fringe
Fringe is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in fringe: E F G I N R
1 Anagram of Fringe
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fringe:
48 words found using the letters in "Fringe"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words