Is beard a Scrabble word?
Yes, beard is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Beard is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word beard
The meaning of beard
6 definitions of the word beard.
- Go along the rim, like a beard around the chin
- The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face
- A tuft or growth of hairs or bristles on certain plants such as iris or grasses
- A person who diverts suspicion from someone (especially a woman who accompanies a male homosexual in order to conceal his homosexuality)
- Hairy growth on or near the face of certain mammals
- Tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in beard?
5 Anagrams of Beard
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to beard:
Unscramble the letters in beard
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'beard'.
- A: abrade
- C: braced
- E: beader
- F: barfed
- I: abider
- R: barred
- Z: brazed