Is register a Scrabble word?
Yes, register is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Register is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word register.
- Record in writing; enter into a book of names or events or transactions
- Record in a public office or in a court of law
- Enroll to vote
- Be aware of
- Indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
- Have one's name listed as a candidate for several parties
- Show in one's face
- Manipulate the registers of an organ
- Send by registered mail
- Enter into someone's consciousness
- An official written record of names or events or transactions
- (music) the timbre that is characteristic of a certain range and manner of production of the human voice or of different pipe organ stops or of different musical instruments
- A book in which names and transactions are listed
- (computer science) memory device that is the part of computer memory that has a specific address and that is used to hold information of a specific kind
- An air passage (usually in the floor or a wall of a room) for admitting or excluding heated air from the room
- A regulator (as a sliding plate) for regulating the flow of air into a furnace or other heating device
- A cashbox with an adding machine to register transactions; used in shops to add up the bill
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in register?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to register:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'register'.
- S: registers