Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bared is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Having the head uncovered
1. Lay bare
2. Make public
3. Lay bare
4. Prevent from entering; keep out
5. Render unsuitable for passage
6. Expel, as if by official decree
7. Secure with, or as if with, bars
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bared?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words