Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Berth
The definition of berth, the meaning of the word Berth:
Is berth a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A job in an organization
- n. - A place where a craft can be made fast
- n. - A bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
- v. - Provide with a berth
- v. - Secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- v. - Come into or dock at a wharf
Berth is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in berth: B E H R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to berth:
15 words found using the letters in "Berth"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words