Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pouts
The definition of pouts, the meaning of the word Pouts:
Is pouts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A disdainful grimace
- n. - Marine eellike mostly bottom-dwelling fishes of northern seas
- n. - Catfish common in eastern United States
- v. - Be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- v. - Make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
Pouts is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pouts: O P S T U
2 Anagrams of Pouts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pouts:
38 words found using the letters in "Pouts"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words