Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Panels
The definition of panels, the meaning of the word Panels:
Is panels a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
- n. - A committee appointed to judge a competition
- n. - (law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
- n. - A group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc
- n. - A soft pad placed under a saddle
- n. - A piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
- n. - (computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to request information from the user; after the information has been provided the user dismisses the box with `okay' or `cancel'
- n. - Electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices
- v. - Decorate with panels
- v. - Select from a list
Panels is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in panels: A E L N P S
1 Anagram of Panels
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to panels:
98 words found using the letters in "Panels"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words