Yes, planes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Planes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word 'planes'.
- Cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- Travel on the surface of water
- Make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
- Have the will and intention to carry out some action
- Make plans for something
- Make or work out a plan for; devise
- Make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form
- An aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- A level of existence or development
- A power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- A carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in planes?
1 Anagram of Planes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to planes:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'planes'.