Is plane a Scrabble word?
Yes, plane is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Plane is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word plane.
- Cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- Travel on the surface of water
- Make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
- Having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- An aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- A level of existence or development
- A power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- A carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in plane?
3 Anagrams of Plane
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to plane:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'plane'.