Is panel a Scrabble word?
Yes, panel is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Panel is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word panel.
- Decorate with panels
- Select from a list
- Sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
- A committee appointed to judge a competition
- (law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
- A group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc
- A soft pad placed under a saddle
- A piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
- (computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to request information from the user; after the information has been provided the user dismisses the box with `okay' or `cancel'
- Electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in panel?
3 Anagrams of Panel
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to panel:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'panel'.