Is gore a Scrabble word?
Yes, gore is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Gore is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word gore.
- Wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- Cut into gores
- Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
- Coagulated blood from a wound
- A piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
- The shedding of blood resulting in murder
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gore?
3 Anagrams of Gore
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gore:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gore'.