Is dark a Scrabble word?
Yes, dark is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Dark is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word dark.
- Devoid of or deficient in light or brightness; shadowed or black
- (used of color) having a dark hue
- Brunet (used of hair or skin or eyes)
- Stemming from evil characteristics or forces; wicked or dishonorable
- Showing a brooding ill humor
- Lacking enlightenment or knowledge or culture
- Marked by difficulty of style or expression
- Causing dejection
- Having skin rich in melanin pigments
- Not giving performances; closed
- Absence of light or illumination
- Absence of moral or spiritual values
- An unilluminated area
- The time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- An unenlightened state
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dark?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dark:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dark'.