Is primes a Scrabble word?
Yes, primes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Primes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word primes
The meaning of primes
10 definitions of the word primes.
- Insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- Cover with a primer; apply a primer to
- Fill with priming liquid
- Assume a prim appearance
- Contract one's lips
- Dress primly
- A number that has no factor but itself and 1
- The period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- The second canonical hour; about 6 a.m.
- The time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in primes?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Anagrams of Primes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to primes:
Unscramble the letters in primes
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'primes'.