Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rim
The definition of rim, the meaning of the word Rim:
Is rim a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- n. - (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended
- n. - The outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- n. - A projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- n. - The top edge of a vessel or other container
- v. - Run around the rim of
- v. - Furnish with a rim
- v. - Roll around the rim of
Rim is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in rim: I M R
1 Anagram of Rim
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rim:
2 words found using the letters in "Rim"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words