Is marks a Scrabble word?
Yes, marks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Marks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
31 definitions of the word marks.
- Attach a tag or label to
- Designate as if by a mark
- Be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait; sometimes in a very positive sense
- Mark by some ceremony or observation
- Make or leave a mark on
- To accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- Notice or perceive
- Mark with a scar
- Make small marks into the surface of
- Establish as the highest level or best performance
- Make underscoring marks
- Remove from a list
- Put a check mark on or near or next to
- Assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- Insert punctuation marks into
- English businessman who created a retail chain (1888-1964)
- A number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)
- A distinguishing symbol
- A reference point to shoot at
- A visible indication made on a surface
- The impression created by doing something unusual or extraordinary that people notice and remember
- A symbol of disgrace or infamy
- Formerly the basic unit of money in Germany
- Apostle and companion of Saint Peter; assumed to be the author of the second Gospel
- A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- A written or printed symbol (as for punctuation)
- A perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened)
- The shortest of the four Gospels in the New Testament
- An indication of damage
- A marking that consists of lines that cross each other
- Something that exactly succeeds in achieving its goal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in marks?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to marks:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'marks'.