Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Defect
The definition of defect, the meaning of the word Defect:
Is defect a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An imperfection in a bodily system
- n. - A failing or deficiency
- n. - An imperfection in an object or machine
- n. - A mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- v. - Desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
Defect is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in defect: C D E E F T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to defect:
23 words found using the letters in "Defect"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words