Is loves a Scrabble word?
Yes, loves is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Loves is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word loves.
- Have a great affection or liking for
- Get pleasure from
- Be enamored or in love with
- Have sexual intercourse with
- A strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- Any object of warm affection or devotion;
- A beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- A deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction
- A score of zero in tennis or squash
- Sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in loves?
2 Anagrams of Loves
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to loves:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'loves'.