Is holes a Scrabble word?
Yes, holes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Holes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word holes
The meaning of holes
10 definitions of the word holes.
- Hit the ball into the hole
- Make holes in
- An opening into or through something
- An opening deliberately made in or through something
- One playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course
- An unoccupied space
- A depression hollowed out of solid matter
- A fault
- Informal terms for a difficult situation
- Informal terms for the mouth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in holes?
3 Anagrams of Holes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to holes:
Unscramble the letters in holes
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'holes'.