Is slide a Scrabble word?
Yes, slide is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Slide is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word slide.
- Move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- To pass or move unobtrusively or smoothly
- Move smoothly along a surface
- A small flat rectangular piece of glass on which specimens can be mounted for microscopic study
- (geology) the descent of a large mass of earth or rocks or snow etc.
- (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale
- Plaything consisting of a sloping chute down which children can slide
- The act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- A transparency mounted in a frame; viewed with a slide projector
- Sloping channel through which things can descend
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slide?
5 Anagrams of Slide
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slide:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'slide'.
- C: sliced
- B: bields
- D: sidled
- G: glides
- K: silked
- W: wields
- V: devils
- Y: yields