Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Files
The definition of files, the meaning of the word Files:
Is files a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together
- n. - A line of persons or things ranged one behind the other
- n. - Office furniture consisting of a container for keeping papers in order
- n. - A steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces; used for smoothing wood or metal
- v. - Record in a public office or in a court of law
- v. - Smooth with a file
- v. - Proceed in line
- v. - File a formal charge against
- v. - Place in a container for keeping records
Files is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in files: E F I L S
1 Anagram of Files
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to files:
31 words found using the letters in "Files"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words