Is lives a Scrabble word?
Yes, lives is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Lives is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word lives.
- Inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of
- Lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style
- Continue to live through hardship or adversity
- Support oneself
- Have life, be alive
- Have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- Pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- A characteristic state or mode of living
- The experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- The course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living
- The condition of living or the state of being alive
- The period during which something is functional (as between birth and death)
- The period between birth and the present time
- The period from the present until death
- A living person
- Animation and energy in action or expression
- Living things collectively
- The organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones
- An account of the series of events making up a person's life
- A motive for living
- A prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lives?
3 Anagrams of Lives
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lives:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lives'.