Is ideal a Scrabble word?
Yes, ideal is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Ideal is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word ideal
The meaning of ideal
5 definitions of the word ideal.
- Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence; embodying an ideal
- Constituting or existing only in the form of an idea or mental image or conception
- Of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas
- The idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain
- Model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ideal?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Ideal
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ideal:
Unscramble the letters in ideal
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ideal'.
- B: bailed
- E: aedile
- J: jailed
- L: allied
- O: eidola
- U: audile
- W: wailed
- Z: lazied