Is devil a Scrabble word?
Yes, devil is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Devil is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word devil.
- Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- Coat or stuff with a spicy paste
- (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God; tempter of mankind; master of Hell
- An evil supernatural being
- A word used in exclamations of confusion
- A rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man)
- A cruel wicked and inhuman person
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in devil?
1 Anagram of Devil
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to devil:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'devil'.