Is lived a Scrabble word?
Yes, lived is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Lived is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word lived
The meaning of lived
7 definitions of the word lived.
- Inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of
- Lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style
- Continue to live through hardship or adversity
- Support oneself
- Have life, be alive
- Have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- Pursue a positive and satisfying existence
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lived?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Lived
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lived:
Unscramble the letters in lived
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lived'.