Is yield a Scrabble word?
Yes, yield is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Yield is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word yield.
- Be the cause or source of
- End resistance, as under pressure or force
- Give or supply
- Give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
- Give in, as to influence or pressure
- Move in order to make room for someone for something
- Cause to happen or be responsible for
- Be willing to concede
- Be fatally overwhelmed
- Bring in
- Be flexible under stress of physical force
- Cease opposition; stop fighting
- Consent reluctantly
- Production of a certain amount
- The income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- An amount of a product
- The quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in yield?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to yield:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'yield'.