Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Weld
The definition of weld, the meaning of the word Weld:
Is weld a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye; naturalized in North America
- n. - United States abolitionist (1803-1895)
- n. - A metal joint formed by softening with heat and fusing or hammering together
- v. - Join together by heating
- v. - Unite closely or intimately
Weld is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in weld: D E L W
1 Anagram of Weld
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to weld:
10 words found using the letters in "Weld"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words