Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Leases
The definition of leases, the meaning of the word Leases:
Is leases a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Property that is leased or rented out or let
- n. - A contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- n. - The period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
- v. - Let for money
- v. - Hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- v. - Grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- v. - Engage for service under a term of contract
Leases is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in leases: A E E L S S
1 Anagram of Leases
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to leases:
48 words found using the letters in "Leases"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words