Is pleases a Scrabble word?
Yes, pleases is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Pleases is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word pleases.
- Give pleasure to or be pleasing to
- Be the will of or have the will (to)
- Give satisfaction
- A humble request for help from someone in authority
- (law) a defendant's answer by a factual matter (as distinguished from a demurrer)
- An answer indicating why a suit should be dismissed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pleases?
1 Anagram of Pleases
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pleases:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pleases'.