Is eases a Scrabble word?
Yes, eases is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Eases is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word eases.
- Move gently or carefully
- Lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- Make easier
- Lessen the intensity of or calm
- Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- A freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- The condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- Freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- Freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- A federal warning system that is activated by FEMA; enables the President to take over the United States airwaves to warn the whole country of major catastrophic events
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in eases?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to eases:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'eases'.