Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Hire
The definition of hire, the meaning of the word Hire:
Is hire a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A newly hired employee
- n. - The act of hiring something or someone
- v. - Engage or hire for work
- v. - Hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- v. - Engage for service under a term of contract
Hire is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hire: E H I R
1 Anagram of Hire
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hire:
10 words found using the letters in "Hire"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words