Is staple a Scrabble word?
Yes, staple is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Staple is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word staple.
- Secure or fasten with a staple or staples
- Necessary or important, especially regarding food or commodities
- (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
- A natural fiber (raw cotton, wool, hemp, flax) that can be twisted to form yarn
- Material suitable for manufacture or use or finishing
- A short U-shaped wire nail for securing cables
- Paper fastener consisting of a short length of U-shaped wire that can fasten papers together
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in staple?
8 Anagrams of Staple
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to staple:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'staple'.