Is killings a Scrabble word?
Yes, killings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Killings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word killings
The meaning of killings
18 definitions of the word killings.
- Cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly
- Thwart the passage of
- End or extinguish by forceful means
- Be fatal
- Be the source of great pain for
- Overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration
- Hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games
- Hit with great force
- Deprive of life
- Cause the death of, without intention
- Drink down entirely
- Mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- Tire out completely
- Cause to cease operating
- Destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
- An event that causes someone to die
- The act of terminating a life
- A very large profit
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in killings?
8 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Killings
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to killings:
Unscramble the letters in killings
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'killings'.
- S: skillings