Is link a Scrabble word?
Yes, link is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Link is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word link.
- Make a logical or causal connection
- Connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- Be or become joined or united or linked
- Link with or as with a yoke
- The means of connection between things linked in series
- A fastener that serves to join or connect
- The state of being connected
- A connecting shape
- A unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
- (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
- A channel for communication between groups
- A two-way radio communication system (usually microwave); part of a more extensive telecommunication network
- An interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in link?
1 Anagram of Link
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to link:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'link'.