Is kills a Scrabble word?
Yes, kills is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Kills is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word kills.
- Cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly
- Thwart the passage of
- End or extinguish by forceful means
- Be fatal
- Be the source of great pain for
- Overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration
- Hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games
- Hit with great force
- Deprive of life
- Cause the death of, without intention
- Drink down entirely
- Mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- Tire out completely
- Cause to cease operating
- Destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
- The act of terminating a life
- The destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in kills?
1 Anagram of Kills
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kills:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'kills'.