Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Invited
The definition of invited, the meaning of the word Invited:
Is invited a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Increase the likelihood of
- v. - Invite someone to one's house
- v. - Give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- v. - Ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- v. - Have as a guest
- v. - Ask to enter
- v. - Request the participation or presence of
- v. - Express willingness to have in one's home or environs
Invited is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in invited: D E I I N T V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to invited:
58 words found using the letters in "Invited"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words